Eyebrow piercing first turned up in the 80es, and have become very popular. Eyebrow piercing is purely aesthetic piercing. It does not have a recognized symbolic meaning associated with it. It draws attention to the upper face and eyes, either opening the gaze or intensifying it (depending on the placement). The final look of your eyebrow piercings will depend not only on your eyebrow jewelry choice, but also on the placement of the eyebrow rings ( or other jewelry piercings like barbells). Placed on the outer third of the brow, the piercing will make the eyes appear wider set. Piercing closer to the bridge of the nose, the inner third of the eyebrow, lends an intense seriousness to the expression. Usual placement is towards the outer end of the eyebrow above the outer edge of the iris as you look straight forward. This location is pleasing on almost any face.
12 gauge curved barbell
14K Gold Curved Barbell
14K Gold Seamless Ring
- Dice curved barbell, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell with 5mm dice.
- 14K White Gold Internally Threaded Straight Barbell With Rainbow Opals- Color: rainbow Type: straight barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA
- Nautica star belly ring with dangling skull and wings- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- Pair Of Pink Dried Flower Clear Acrylic Saddle Fit Plugs- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- 316L Stainless Steel & Rubber Bracelet- Length: - 7.68 " Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: rubber -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Width: - 0.51 " Width : 0.55"Length ...
- 14K Gold twister barbell with Turquoiseballs, 18ga- Gauge (Thickness): 18 (1.0mm) Type: spiral barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Gem Type: Turquoise Threading...