Labret is the most popular lip piercing. The correct pronunciation is "La-bret" not "Luh-bray". The root word is Latin labrum which means lip. The -et suffix means "something worn on" So combination of those two creates Labret - Something worn on the lip.
12 gauge cone labret
- Stainless steel samarai sword pendant- Length: - 2 9/25" (60MM) Width: - 9/16" (14MM)
- Titanium anodized 10mm nose hoop, 18 ga- Diameter: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 18 (1.0mm) Material: surgical grade solid titanium -: priced and sold individually
- Pave jeweled belly ring with dangling jeweled dragonfly- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Color: aquamarine Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top...
- Black circular barbell with cones, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Type: circular barbell
- 316L Stainless Steel Duo-Tone Tribal Maze Bean Chain Necklace- 24" (LENGTH) .39" (WIDTH)
- Door knocker belly button ring with dangling jeweled star- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: 6mm...