The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
12 gauge cone labret
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
14K Gold Labret
14K Gold Seamless Ring
18 gauge labret
- 316L Surgical stainless steel customizable nose stud with ball- Length: 3/4" (19mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: nose stud -: priced and sold individually
- 14K Gold belly ring with dangling green swarovski crystal teardrop- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Color: green Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -...
- Large Paved Gem Fan Gold Toned Surgical Steel Septum Clicker- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Logo belly button ring "Tattooed Goddess"- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- 8 gauge steel taper- Length: 1 3/4" (44mm) Gauge (Thickness): 8 (3.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: taper / hole expander -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in...
- UV ball labret, 18 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 18 (1.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: labretShown: 10mm labret with 4mm ball.