The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
12 gauge cone labret
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
14K Gold Labret
14K Gold Seamless Ring
18 gauge labret
- Jeweled navel ring with dangling chandelier- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually Gem Type: CZ
- Belly button ring with elegant pendant- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -...
- Labret with circle ball, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: labretShown: 10mm labret with 6mm ball.
- 316L Surgical Steel Flam'in Cross Engraved Pendant- Length: - 1.26" Width: - .79"
- Gold Toned CZ Ball Navel Ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: gold tone -: priced and sold individually
- Straight barbell with fairy top, 14 ga- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: straight barbell -: priced and sold...