The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
12 gauge cone labret
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
14K Gold Labret
14K Gold Seamless Ring
18 gauge labret
- Black & White Braided Layer Leather Bracelet- Length: - 9.84" Color: black Color: white Material: leather -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Width: - 0.39"
- Pair Of Black Titanium Plated Screw Fit Tunnels with Star- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- 14K Gold Customizable Nose Stud with 2mm Round Rainbow Opal- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Type: nose stud -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Stone Size: 2mm Gem Type: Opal Opal Color...
- Dice circular barbell, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: circular barbell -: priced and sold individually
- Gold Tone belly button ring with dangling fleur-de-lis- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: gold tone Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball
- Pair Of Eyeball Print Encased Clear Acrylic Saddle Fit Plugs- Length: 1/2" (12mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs