The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
Beach cone labret, 12 ga
Beach cone labret, 14 ga
Beach cone labret, 16 ga
Bioplast Push-In Labret Stud With 4-Prong Round Gem,Length/Stone Size,10Mm (3/8") Length With 3Mm St
- 14K Gold belly ring with dangling "#1" charm- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization...
- 10 gauge glitter plug- Length: 1/2" (13mm) Gauge (Thickness): 10 (2.5mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in pairs
- Internally Threaded Labret, 12 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: labret Threading Type: Internally Threaded
- Curved barbell with spike and ball, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell with 4mm ball and spike.
- Multilayered acrylic plug, 10 ga- Length: 1/2" (13mm) Gauge (Thickness): 10 (2.5mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in pairs
- Baby belly button ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: 8mm...