The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Titanium jeweled labret, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: surgical grade solid titanium Material: cubic zirconia Type: labretShown: 10mm labret.
- 16 ga PTFE labret, flexible!- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel - ball Material: PTFE Type: labret
- 316L Stainless Steel Black Ring with Tribal Engraving- -: priced and sold individually
- Glitter ball labret, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: labretShown: 10mm labret with 4mm balls.
- Titanium anodized eyebrow ring with cones, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Type: curved barbell -: priced and sold individually
- Acrylic flower cone curved barbell, 10 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 10 (2.5mm) Cone size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: curved barbell