The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- 14K Gold internally threaded curved barbell with amethyst gems- Type: curved barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Stone Size: 1.5mm Gem Type: Amethyst Stone Creation Method...
- Pure white acrylic taper, 0 ga- Length: 2" (51mm) Gauge (Thickness): 0 (8.0mm) Color: white Material: acrylic Type: taper / hole expander -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in pairs
- Navel ring with dangling hair dryer- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- Acrylic ball belly button ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: 8mm bottom...
- UV ball titanium labret, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: labretShown: 10mm labret with 6mm ball.
- Stainless steel circular (horseshoe) barbell with multi-jeweled balls, 16 ga- Diameter: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: circular barbell -...