The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Internally Threaded Titanium Star Dermal Top, 14GA, 4mm, Green- Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Color: green Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: dermal top ball -: priced and sold individually
- Titaniuml Labret, 16 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: labret
- Pair Of Organic Triple Layered Wood Tapers- Material: wood Type: taper / hole expander -: priced and sold individually -: O-rings included
- Fake UV taper with rasta stripes, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: taper / hole expander -: priced and sold in pairs
- Single flared marble tunnel, 2 ga- Length: 5/16" (8mm) Gauge (Thickness): 2 (6.5mm) Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: one O-ring included -: priced and sold in pairs
- 14K Gold belly ring with long yellow marquise CZ- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Stone...