The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- 14K Gold Internally Threaded Labret, 16ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Type: labret -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Threading Type: Internally Threaded
- 14K Gold Gorgeous Blue Green Opal Belly Ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Gem...
- Navel ring with dangling devil woman- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- 316L Stainless Steel Shifting Coil Link Necklace- Length: - 23.62 " Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Width: - 0.2 "Length 24", Width 1/4" Moving Parts in Links
- Hand carved buffalo bone black angel wing taper- Material: buffalo bone Type: taper / hole expander -: priced and sold in pairs
- Long Barbell (Industrial Barbell) with Beach Cones, 16 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: straight barbellShown: 38mm straight barbell with 4mm cones.