The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
- Square captive bead ring, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ringShown: 3/8" captive bead ring.
- Checkered ball curved barbell, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell with 6mm balls.
- 316L Stainless Steel Pendant. Brown Cross- Length: - 1.85" Width: - 1.42"Width : 1.42"Length : 1.89"
- Abalone Centered Tear Drop Double Flared Plugs- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: abalone shell -: priced and sold in pairs -: Made In USA
- 316L Stainless Steel Bracelet- Length: - 7.6 " Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Width: - 0.55 " Width : 0.55"Length : 8.39"
- Matte Gold Over Surgical Steel Eyebrow Curve Barbell- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 1/8" (3mm) Color: gold Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: curved barbell -: priced and sold individually