The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
- 14K Gold belly ring with large 8mm Aquamarine- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Stone...
- Pair Of Titanium Anodized Jeweled Threaded Tunnels- Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Material: crystals Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- Jeweled belly ring with dangling black coated cowgirl- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold...
- 316L Surgical Steel Gecko Engraved Pendant- Length: - 1.26" Width: - .79"
- Belly Ring with dangling Red and White Hollywood Star- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball Gem Type: CZ
- Double star tongue ring- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: straight barbell