Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- 5-Piece Tongue Piercing Starter Kit, 14 Or 12 Gauge- Type: straight barbellItems Included: Pre-Sterilized Disposable Tongue Forceps H2Ocean Aftercare Pre-Sterilized 19mm Straight barbell Cork Needle
- Koosh ball straight barbell, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 1/8" (3mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: straight barbellShown: 16mm straight barbell.
- Navel ring with dangling rainbow peace sign- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball
- Multilayered striped hole expander, 2 ga- Length: 2" (51mm) Gauge (Thickness): 2 (6.5mm) Material: acrylic Type: taper / hole expander -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in pairs
- Stainless steel nose bone with jeweled flower, 20 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: nose bone -: priced and sold individually
- 14K Yellow Gold Flipflop Pendant- Material: 14K yellow gold -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA