Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Two dangling flowers belly button ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: 8mm bottom...
- Belly ring with dangling pot leaf with hologram gem- Length: 1/2" (12mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -...
- Butterfly with Paved Gems On Multi Colored Gems Surgical Steel Dangle Navel Ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually
- Flower cone labret, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Cone size: 5/32" (4mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: labret -: priced and sold individuallyShown: 10mm labret.
- UV Swirling Marble Hollow Saddles- Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- 316L Stainless Steel Pendant. Bullet- Length: - 1.18" Width: - .31"Width : 0.31"Length : 1.14"