Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
Wire ring, 10 ga
Wire ring, 12 ga
Wire ring, 16 ga
- Pair Of Titanium Anodized Tunnels with Threaded Back- Black- Color: black - A Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- Surgical Steel Black Tribal Symbol Ring- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel -: priced and sold individually
- 14K Gold nipple ring with dangling cursive initial R, 14 ga- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Type: nipple ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available...
- Beach ball and cone circular barbell, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Cone size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: circular barbellShown: 13mm circular barbell...
- Straight barbell with notched balls, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: straight barbellShown: 16mm straight barbell with 5mm balls.
- Eye ball titanium curved barbell, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell with 6mm balls.