Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
- Gem Paved Bow Belly Ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Color: clear Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold...
- Antique Gold Plated Sugar Skull Shield Front Organic Sono Wood Saddle Plugs- Material: wood Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- UV cone titanium straight barbell, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: straight barbell
- Captive bead ring with logo ball, 14 ga- Diameter: 1/2" (13mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: captive bead ring
- Gold Tone captive bead, 4ga- Diameter: 1/2" (12mm) Gauge (Thickness): 4 (5.0mm) Ball size: 5/16" (8mm) Material: gold tone Type: captive bead ring -: priced and sold individually
- 25 Sterile Cannula Piercing Needle- Length: 1 3/8" (35mm) -: EO Gas sterilized -: individually packedEuropean method of piercing. A cannula needle is a hollow needle that has an exterior hollow plastic...