The tongue piercing, consists of a barbell through the center of the tongue. To avoid damaging the nervous system, tongue rings are generally placed vertically at the center of the tongue, in front of the "webbing" or lingual frenulum which attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. Alternately, pairs of "snake bite" piercings could be done on either side of center, giving the appearance of fangs. Tongues are often very easy to stretch, so enlarging the hole is also an option after healing. Like with any stretching, this should be done gradually - no faster than one size in 2 months.
8 gauge barbell
- Solid Titanium with Faceted Edges Ring-
- 316L Surgical Stainless Steel Rings/ IP Gold/ Steel Center/Maze-
- Straight helix barbell with dangling black eyed skull and sword cuff , 16 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 1/8" (3mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: straight barbell -: priced...
- Sterling silver nose pin pack with round assorted colored gems, 20 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) Material: 925 sterling silver Material: cubic zirconia Type: nose bone -: Colors -...
- Clear nose screw with gem, 18 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 18 (1.0mm) Material: lucite Type: nose screw -: priced and sold individually
- Flexible push-in bioplast labret with gem, 16 ga- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: crystal Material: bioplast Type: labret