The tongue piercing, consists of a barbell through the center of the tongue. To avoid damaging the nervous system, tongue rings are generally placed vertically at the center of the tongue, in front of the "webbing" or lingual frenulum which attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. Alternately, pairs of "snake bite" piercings could be done on either side of center, giving the appearance of fangs. Tongues are often very easy to stretch, so enlarging the hole is also an option after healing. Like with any stretching, this should be done gradually - no faster than one size in 2 months.
Straight barbell, 4 ga
Straight Barbell, 6 Ga
- Stainless Steel Ring with Black Tribal Carve and Single-
- 14K Real Yellow Gold Nose Screw With Round 2.5Mm Aqua CZ, 20 Ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) Color: aquamarine Material: 14K yellow gold Type: nose screw Gem Size: Standard - 2.5mm
- 14K Gold belly ring with small pink oval CZ- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization...
- Large jeweled tribal reversed belly ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -...
- 14K Gold L-shaped nose pin with Round Amethyst- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Type: nose pin (L-shaped) -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Setting Type: Prong Setting -...
- Acrylic half ball labret, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: labret -: 6mm acrylic half ballShown: 10mm labret.