The tongue piercing, consists of a barbell through the center of the tongue. To avoid damaging the nervous system, tongue rings are generally placed vertically at the center of the tongue, in front of the "webbing" or lingual frenulum which attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. Alternately, pairs of "snake bite" piercings could be done on either side of center, giving the appearance of fangs. Tongues are often very easy to stretch, so enlarging the hole is also an option after healing. Like with any stretching, this should be done gradually - no faster than one size in 2 months.
Dice straight barbell, 10 ga
Dice Straight Barbell, 8 Ga
Double star tongue ring
- Curved barbell with striped balls, 10 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 10 (2.5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: curved barbell
- 14K Gold nipple ring with dangling jeweled cat on chain, 14 ga- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Type: nipple ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available...
- 14K Gold double jeweled clear Cubic Zirconia belly ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us...
- Hematite Ball Captive Bead Ring, 16 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ringShown: 10mm captive ring with 6mm ball.
- Silver alloy necklace with knife dog tag pendant- Length: - 1 3/4" (45MM) Chain Size: 23.62" (L) by 0.12" (W) Width: - 1 1/10" (27MM)
- Circular barbell with acrylic jeweled balls, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Material: crystal Type: circular barbellShown: 14mm circular barbell with...