Labret is the most popular lip piercing. The correct pronunciation is "La-bret" not "Luh-bray". The root word is Latin labrum which means lip. The -et suffix means "something worn on" So combination of those two creates Labret - Something worn on the lip.
12 gauge cone labret
- Tornado ball circular barbell, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: circular barbellShown: 14mm circular barbell with 6mm balls.
- Surgical Steel Gemmed Hamsa Amulet Dangle Navel Ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually
- Pair Of Fake Biohazard Plugs, 16GA- Length: 5/16" (8mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Type: fake plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- Steel Multi Paved Star Navel Ring Clear with Aqua Star in the center- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Color: aquamarine Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring
- 14K Gold straight barbell with TurquoiseBalls- Type: straight barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Gem Type: Turquoise Threading Type: Externally Threaded...
- Die captive bead ring, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ringShown: 12mm captive ring with 5mm dice