Labret is the most popular lip piercing. The correct pronunciation is "La-bret" not "Luh-bray". The root word is Latin labrum which means lip. The -et suffix means "something worn on" So combination of those two creates Labret - Something worn on the lip.
12 gauge cone labret
- Navel ring with dangling dancer on pole- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -...
- Captive bead ring, 10 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 10 (2.5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ringShown: 12mm captive ring with 6mm ball.
- 14K Gold Toe Ring With Jewel Paved Heart- Diameter: Customizable Material: crystals Material: 14K yellow gold Type: toe ring -: priced and sold individually
- Gold Tone belly ring with dangling black heart, circle and red gem- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: gold tone Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- 316L Stainless Steel Double Layered Square Gemmed Cross Pendant- Length: - 2.09" Width: - 1.34"Dimensions L 53mm x W 34mm
- Internally threaded labret stud with white enameled dome top, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 1/8" (3mm) Type: labret -: priced and sold individually Threading Type: Internally Threaded