The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
12 gauge cone labret
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
14K Gold Labret
14K Gold Seamless Ring
18 gauge labret
- Nipple Ring with Handcuff, 14 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: nipple ring Inside diameter: 11/16" (18mm) -: barbell...
- Labret with colored ball, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: coated 316L surgical stainless steel Type: labretShown...
- 14K Gold belly ring with double Alexandrite hearts- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Gem...
- Circular barbell with hologram balls, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: circular barbellShown: 14mm circular barbell with 6mm balls.
- Surgical Steel Tribal Black Plating Ring.- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel -: priced and sold individually
- Hematite ball captive bead ring, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ringShown: 14mm captive ring with 8mm ball/