The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
Beach cone labret, 12 ga
Beach cone labret, 14 ga
Beach cone labret, 16 ga
Bioplast Push-In Labret Stud With 4-Prong Round Gem,Length/Stone Size,10Mm (3/8") Length With 3Mm St
- 14K Gold Horseshoe/Circular Barbell with White Opal Balls- Type: circular barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Gem Type: Opal Opal Color: White Stone Creation Method...
- 316L Surgical Steel Two Tone Double Heart Pendant- Length: - .98" Width: - 1.1"Pendant Clasp Dimension: 4.5mm Diameter
- Piercing Sterile Needle- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel -: EO Gas sterilized -: individually packed
- Paved Gems Flower with Center CZ Surgical Steel Navel Ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually
- Pair Of "Bunnies Do It Better" Playboy Exclusive Pattern Black Acrylic Saddle Plugs- Length: 1/2" (13mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- 316L Stainless Steel Celtic Cross with Triple Gem Ring-