The term "labret", correctly pronounced "la-bret" (rhyme with "the bet") generally refers to a single piercing on a lower lip below the center, about half-way between the edge of the lower lip and the top of the chin. Labrets can also be done in pairs, usually to either side of center. (Some folks call lower labrets, especially lower pairs, as "lowbrets.") If you decided to go with the metal labret stud, you can use different metals and different ends. Labrets are available in gold, steel and titanium (colored and plain), and can be fitted with spikes, balls, or gemstone ends in any of these metals. You can also get stone balls or acrylic, or novelty shapes, like gold bunny. With our prices so low you should never get bored with the lip piercing.
Flower labret, 16 ga
- Sterling silver nose screw with jeweled heart , 20 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) Material: 925 sterling silver Material: crystal Type: nose screw -: priced and sold individually
- Spring ball captive bead ring, 8 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 8 (3.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: captive bead ring -: priced and sold individuallyShown: 16mm captive bead ring with 8mm...
- 316L Stainless Steel Pendant. White Carbon Fiber Celtic Cross.- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Width : 1.42"Length : 1.89"
- Mspiercing Sterling Silver Earrings With Official Licensed Pewter NFL Charm, Pittsburgh Steelers- Length: 1 5/8" (41mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) - (standard) Material: 925 sterling silver Type: earring -: priced and sold in pairs
- Pair Of Organic Abalone Angel Wing Spiral Taper- Material: abalone shell Type: taper / hole expander -: priced and sold in pairs
- Pennington Forceps- Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel