The Prince Albert (PA) is the most common male genital piercing. The name comes from the legend that, like his contemporaries, Queen Victoria's husband wore a "dressing ring" in the tip of his penis, so it could be strapped to his leg, thus eliminating that unsightly bulge in his fashionably tight trousers. Whether this is true is the subject of much debate.
The piercing consists of a ring or circular barbell which goes in the end of the urethra and exits through a hole on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft. Although it may look scary initially, this piercing is actually easy to sit through, and even easier to heal since the tissue being pierced is very thin (but very strong).
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Colorful Glitter Butterfly Belly Button Ring- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- Acrylic UV circular (horseshoe) barbell with 1/2" diameter- Diameter: 1/2" (12mm) Material: acrylic Type: circular barbell -: priced and sold individually
- Sterling silver hollow heart nose stud, 20 ga. Long tail for custom bend!- Length: 1/2" (12mm) Gauge (Thickness): 20 (0.8mm) Material: 925 sterling silver Type: nose stud
- Jeweled spider navel ring- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: priced and sold individually
- Belly ring with dangling locket and heart- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -...
- 14K Gold Cognac Diamond Nose Bone- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Type: nose bone -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Gem Type: Genuine Diamond Diamond Color: Cognac Stone Treatment: Irradiated Gem...