Belly button is the most popular body part for piercing. No other piercing marks the modern American piercing scene like the navel piercing. Why pierce belly button? You can get two completely different answers from an anthropologist or from an angry parent. But if you ask the average person considering the belly button rings or other navel jewelry, you will probably hear that it is just plain sexy. Fashion designers know it. No wonder that low-rider jeans hit the runways as models felt the urge to accessorize their bellies. The spark of jewelry on a bare midriff just so softly hints at something more going on...
$1 GRAB BAG BELLY RING!
14K Gold 6mm Triangle Belly Ring
- Gold Tone Belly Ring with Lady in Marilyn Pose- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: gold tone Type: belly button ring
- Multilayered striped hole expander, 6 ga- Length: 2" (51mm) Gauge (Thickness): 6 (4.0mm) Material: acrylic Type: taper / hole expander -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in pairs
- Sterling Silver Earrings with dangling Sapphire jeweled star- Material: 925 sterling silver Type: earring Gem Type: Sapphire Stone Creation Method: synthetic Gem Setting: Glue Set Gem Creation: Synthetic Gem Shape: Round Gem...
- Steel cartilage barbell with jeweled Flower top, 16 ga- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 1/8" (3mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals
- Navel ring with dangling flipflop with small jeweled red heart- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -...
- Glow-in-dark acrylic tunnel, 4 ga- Length: 1/2" (13mm) Gauge (Thickness): 4 (5.0mm) Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs