Belly button is the most popular body part for piercing. No other piercing marks the modern American piercing scene like the navel piercing. Why pierce belly button? You can get two completely different answers from an anthropologist or from an angry parent. But if you ask the average person considering the belly button rings or other navel jewelry, you will probably hear that it is just plain sexy. Fashion designers know it. No wonder that low-rider jeans hit the runways as models felt the urge to accessorize their bellies. The spark of jewelry on a bare midriff just so softly hints at something more going on...
$1 GRAB BAG BELLY RING!
14K Gold 6mm Triangle Belly Ring
- Navel ring with dangling colorful serpent- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball
- Titanium straight barbell with dice, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: straight barbellShown: 16mm straight barbell with 5mm dice.
- 14K Gold Toe Ring With Jewel Paved Heart- Diameter: Customizable Material: crystals Material: 14K yellow gold Type: toe ring -: priced and sold individually
- 0 gauge nail taper- Length: 1 3/8" (35mm) Gauge (Thickness): 0 (8.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: taper / hole expander -: one O-ring included -: priced and sold...
- Tiger print tongue ring, 14 ga- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: straight barbell -: priced...
- Beach half ball titanium curved barbell, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell.