Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Acrylic straight barbell, 8 ga- Length: 5/8" (16mm) Gauge (Thickness): 8 (3.2mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: acrylic Type: straight barbell -: priced and sold individually
- Black acrylic captive bead ring, 6 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 6 (4.0mm) Ball size: 11/32" (9mm) Color: black - F Material: acrylic Type: captive bead ring -: priced and sold individually -: no tools needed to...
- Nipple ring with jeweled dangling lock, 12, 14, or 16 ga- Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: nipple ring -: barbell includedItems are sold inidividually, please order...
- Acrylic wave plug, 0 ga- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 0 (8.0mm) Material: acrylic Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- Solid Titanium with IP Black Squared with Bolts Ring- -: priced and sold individually
- Belly button ring with three-ring jeweled dangle- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: crystals Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball -: 8mm...