Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- Saddle marble tunnel, 4 ga- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 4 (5.0mm) Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- Belly ring with dangling light blue tinkerbell- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -: 5mm top ball
- Navel ring with dangling chains and pink pearls- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Material: cubic zirconia Type: belly button ring -...
- Silver Nose Bone with 2mm Black CZ- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Color: black Material: 925 sterling silver Type: nose bone -: priced and sold individually
- 6 gauge acrylic talon- Length: 7/8" (22mm) Gauge (Thickness): 6 (4.0mm) Material: acrylic Type: talon -: priced and sold individually -: O-rings included
- Beach half ball titanium curved barbell, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 1/4" (6mm) Material: acrylic Material: surgical grade solid titanium Type: curved barbellShown: 10mm curved barbell.