Nipple jewelry has been used to show signs of strength by guards of Roman Caesars. Some historians says that Victorian women would pierce their nipples and hand a chain on them.. Regardless, nipple piercing are not only very elegant piercing to see, but also rather titillating to the wearer. The smallest jewelry men should consider is a 14g. Any thinner might grow out or tear and leave a scar if played with too hard. Women need slightly thicker jewelry because their nipples are not only larger, but also subject to abuse from bras, etc. Generally a 12g is sufficient. Also you might want to consider Barbells instead of Nipple Rings since they put less pressure on your nipples and generally heals quickly.
14K Gold Captive Bead Ring
8 gauge barbell
- 14K Gold belly ring with small Alexandrite teardrop- Length: 7/16" (11mm) Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Ball size: 5/32" (4mm) Type: belly button ring -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization...
- Titanium anodized jeweled labret, 12 ga- Length: 3/8" (10mm) Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: titanium coated 316L surgical stainless steel Material: crystal Type: labret -...
- Pair Of Rasta Tunnels with Threaded Back- Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- 14K Gold Straight Barbell, 12 Ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Type: straight barbell -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us.
- 14K Gold Purple Diamond Nose Bone- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Type: nose bone -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Gem Type: Genuine Diamond Diamond Color: Purple Stone Treatment: Irradiated Gem...
- Beach cone circular barbell, 12 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 12 (2.0mm) Cone size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: circular barbell