The tongue piercing, consists of a barbell through the center of the tongue. To avoid damaging the nervous system, tongue rings are generally placed vertically at the center of the tongue, in front of the "webbing" or lingual frenulum which attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. Alternately, pairs of "snake bite" piercings could be done on either side of center, giving the appearance of fangs. Tongues are often very easy to stretch, so enlarging the hole is also an option after healing. Like with any stretching, this should be done gradually - no faster than one size in 2 months.
8 gauge barbell
- Hand carved organic wood double flared rose plug- Material: wood Type: plug -: priced and sold in pairs
- Straight barbell with acrylic star balls, 14 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 14 (1.6mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: straight barbellShown: 16mm straight barbell with 6mm balls.
- 14K Gold Butterfly Enameled Pendant- Material: 14K yellow gold -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA
- Glow-in-dark acrylic tunnel, 2 ga- Length: 1/2" (13mm) Gauge (Thickness): 2 (6.5mm) Material: acrylic Type: flesh tunnel -: priced and sold in pairs
- 8 gauge steel taper- Length: 1 3/4" (44mm) Gauge (Thickness): 8 (3.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: taper / hole expander -: O-rings included -: priced and sold in...
- 14K Gold Nose Bone with 2mm Round Cabochon Emerald- Length: 1/4" (6mm) Type: nose bone -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA -: Customization available, contact us. Stone Size: 2mm Setting Type: Prong Setting -...