The tongue piercing, consists of a barbell through the center of the tongue. To avoid damaging the nervous system, tongue rings are generally placed vertically at the center of the tongue, in front of the "webbing" or lingual frenulum which attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. Alternately, pairs of "snake bite" piercings could be done on either side of center, giving the appearance of fangs. Tongues are often very easy to stretch, so enlarging the hole is also an option after healing. Like with any stretching, this should be done gradually - no faster than one size in 2 months.
- Stainless Steel IP Gold Square Cylinder Pendant- Length: - 1.3" Width: - .31"Dimensions: W 8mm x L 33mm
- 14K Gold Jeweled Toe Ring With Round CZ- Diameter: Customizable Material: cubic zirconia Material: 14K yellow gold Type: toe ring -: priced and sold individually Gem Type: CZ Gem Setting: Prong Set Gem...
- Circular barbell with hologram balls, 16 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 16 (1.2mm) Ball size: 3/16" (5mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Material: acrylic Type: circular barbell -: priced and sold...
- Brown Leather Bracelet With Locking Braided Scale Design- Length: - 8.66" Material: leather -: priced and sold individually -: Made In USA Width: - 0.75"
- 8 gauge steel claw- Diameter: 3/4" (19mm) Gauge (Thickness): 8 (3.2mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: talon -: priced and sold individually -: O-rings included
- Stainless steel circular (horseshoe) barbell with plain balls, 18 ga- Gauge (Thickness): 18 (1.0mm) Material: 316L surgical grade stainless steel Type: circular barbell -: priced and sold individually